I have developed various workshops over the years alongside my colleague and co-trainer, Brian Graham. We both have a great deal of experience in this field within training organisations and independent settings.
Here are some of the courses we offer:
- Wounds and Gifts Series – exploring the multiple aspects of our relationships with parents and siblings
- Wounds and Gifts of the Father
- Wounds and Gifts of the Mother
- Wounds and Gifts of the Siblings
- My Story and its Characters – exploring the varied aspects of our personality
- Embracing the Masculine and Feminine in Ourselves and in our Clients – exploring our relationship with our masculine and feminine energies
- Finding Soul in Shadow – exploring the potential for growth and transformation that can emerge from those aspects of ourselves and our history that are less integrated.
We can also offer workshops on relationship building, stress management and managing change and transition.
Wounds and Gifts of the Mother, Saturday, 11th March, 2017 at Psychosynthesis Trust, London Bridge. Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org for details and booking form.